A day in the life of Autism

Friday, July 07, 2006

I hate to be right...

Well Brandon did NOT get his meds over the weekend. I put instructions in the bag with the bottles and once again he came home with just about the same amount of meds that he left with. I really don't understand how you can see the benefits he gets from his meds, acknowledge that but not give them?? Consistency is the key with a autistic child. He has enough to deal with without being put back because someone did not give his meds right. It just makes me SOOOOO mad!! Well, we will be gone for a few days ourselves so a lot of one on one time with the family is just what we need. Getting him back in tune with everything and having a goodtime doing it. The hardest thing about being right is you don't win a prize, you don't get your name in lights, I really don't want that, I just want my son to be taken care of. Being right ... I would give that up anyday for just knowing he's OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home