A day in the life of Autism

Sunday, November 12, 2006

A day in our pajamas..

Days like today are rare. Just lying around all day in our PJ's having fun. Laughing, tickling, singing, dancing. Just the fun, smiling days that are so rare. Hugs all day. When he wants something he asks and if I say no he doesn't go into a fit. Today he even acted like his sisters. He got a little pleading face, and stuck his lip out and said PLEASE.....How can I say no to that??It's days like today that make you think that everything is normal and what life would be like without the arguing and little quirks that make Brandon so different. Then I kick myself for my pity party and just remember to be grateful for today. That's the hard part for me is the pity party's and the stress I put myself under for not seeing what was happening earlier. For not knowing. For not going to the right doctor. Here I go again... I AM grateful for today. I am blessed to have my kids and blessed to have a day in my pj's with a laughing smiling little boy. Hugs all day. As his older sister was saying today... Ready.. Set...Toothbrush...(LAUGHING KIDS ALL AROUND).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home