A day in the life of Autism

Monday, May 19, 2008

End of the School Year!! New Priorities!!

It's the end of the school year. Thank You God, We have made it though another year. This year has been tough. Brandon is more aware of his condition. He tries harder but then he also fights harder too. He's moving on to the 4th grade. Wow.. I have looked back in my blog and it seems like yesterday Brandon was an undiagnosed kid unleashed on the School system. I am sure they loved me. I tried to tell them. I am working on a new thought of an outside group of kids playgroup that meets so Brandon has kids that he grows up with. Right now he does not have anyone that he plays with on a regular basis. I need to work on this. By creating a social group for him he feels normal for him. Maybe this will help?? we'll see?? Keep you posted!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home